lunedì 27 aprile 2015

Caro Amico Ti Scrivo (Lamb's Silence)

Well done Michael, feeding lambs and riding horses, a totally new life now there in Scotland for you. Also with cold temperature and snow around, a new landscape for sure comparing those you (we) had last 15 months. A man, friend of a friend of mine, is a very good sailor usually take part to great regattas like Middle Sea Race and others, asked to me to take part to "500 Miglia di Caorle x 2" (500 miles Caorle-Croatia-Tremiti Is. and back) along Adriatic sea for two crew on board (he and me); on saturday we had the first try sailing together... I asked him to tell me all things to do in details and at the end of the day we was tired but happy. I learned a few interesting technics. The 500x2 is a romantic regatta: only 2 on board for a week, day and night, alone under the stars and the sun, water and wind everywhere, dolphins and birds... you know... the stupidity is a never ending story... useless activities as usual. We usually do useless things very well, you know. :-D Riding the wave, yesterday finally I have bought the 420 and I had a few hours at the helm with the young previous owner of the boat as crew. Very low wind, little sun ad a few drops from the sky (not from the eyes yet). Beautiful boat with 3 sails, many ropes and lines to learn for better fine tuning. I do not understand why my memory is so lazy to remember a simple thing like a first name of a person, but at the same time is able to remember many details about sailing and paragliding also! Mystery of the nature, magnificent of the wild. I send to you the picture you asked me as attachment. Remember now I got a boat so you are officially invited as crew on board. From my point of view I am a Captain... and the "news" is you have the possibility to take part to my Circus, even for only a few hours, to a new ring-master experience I know you love it... Best regards.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Sono accettati anche commenti anonimi ma è gradita la firma con nome e cognome, grazie.